Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Totally random exciting news!!

My mom just called to tell me that a Qdoba is opening in Evansville! In case you haven't figured it out yet, the news is a wonderful early Christmas present for me. The noodle place on Burkhardt (can't remember the real name...I call it "Oodles of Noodles") is closed and the owners have purchased a Qdoba franchise--not sure how soon it will be opening, but I'll be monitoring the progress VERY closely. :-)

We now return to your regularly scheduled programming...

8 comments:

Herschel said...

First Moe's and now Qdoba!! Evansville gets better all the time!!

Geoff said...

Nothing But Noodles closed?

Dorothy said...

what's Moe's? I know Qdoba is good. :0)

Dena G said...

VERY similar to Qdoba, but (imo) not nearly as good. It's located behind Biaggi's...on the east side, facing Target.

NFB in NYC said...

We are getting a Moe's in the Dale...I'm excited!!

Herschel said...

if were picking which one's better, lets go ahead and put baja burrito on top followed by chipotle followed by qdoba

Dena G said...

Hersch, I would agree COMPLETELY with your rating. :-)

I'm getting hungry, just thinking about all three!

NFB in NYC said...

mmmmm Chipotle..