Sunday, February 17, 2008

Strange dreams...

...of a dog that becomes a cat, a person who becomes someone else entirely right before my eyes, and of a man who, at first glance appeared perfectly normal, until I realized his head had 2 faces (nearly identical, so when I realized this, I didn't even know if I'd been talking to the same face during all of our conversation).

All is, so it seems, NOT what it seems. What appears to be reality may not be so. I forget that sometimes...maybe I just needed the reminder. And a vivid reminder it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dreamed once that I was talking to a friend and as we talked, she turned into a loaf of bread. It was like one of those Sesame Street puppets, with the googly eyes and talking mouth. I guess that means her friendship was a nourishing one *shrug*
Judy