Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Preview of coming attractions...

I'm in the midst of preparing for Thanksgiving with my family/friends (I'm cooking--I'm so excited!) and have had NO time to sit down and de-muddle all the thoughts running in circles in my head. Rest assured, there are thoughts there...and some, even, that seem worth sharing.

God's shown me some really interesting things the past couple of weeks and I've enjoyed just standing back and watching as He's peeled some of the outer layers off some of the mysteries of life and allowed me to see that "real" life lurks just below the surface of what we often accept at face value--and we miss so much by doing that.

More later... :-)

5 comments:

Geoff said...

Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to your next post.

Herschel said...

FYI-whats the status on you guys and OVer the Rhine?

I have a dilemna--if eric and katies baby is born, i wasnt going to stick around but other wise i am...

you guys will need to call beeson manor at asbury seminary to make arrngemnts if you are stayng and also the show costs 14 dollars i think....and its 21 and over only

Dena G said...

Well...if that's the case, I probably won't be coming--Katie was going to come with me. Sadness. If I change my mind, I'll let you know when I get back from MS.

Geoff said...

I'm ready for the coming attractions. :) No updates make me cry. :.(

Dena G said...

I'm still in Gulfport...with almost no internet connection--this is a bit of a fluke that I'm even online right now.

I promise to update as soon as I'm home...and even provide photos.