Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oprah and I...

...have something in common. :-)

I've recently discovered Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day, an amazing line of "aromatherapeutic" cleaning products--mostly natural ingredients (no ammonia or chlorine--yay!), biodegradable/environmentally friendly, no nasty anti-bacterial chemicals, and fragranced by essential oils.

I bought some of the basil-scented laundry detergent and all I can say is, I'm in love.



I've always thought it was silly for people to sit around discussing the finer points of cleaning products, so I'll just tell you that this detergent makes my whole house smell good--having a load of laundry on the drying rack is like burning a basil candle. And my clothes smell great!

When I told my mom about it, she informed me that Oprah uses this product line and talks about it on her show "all the time" (I find it funny to think that Oprah is one of "those" people who sits around discussing the finer points of cleaning products...).
It's good to know that Oprah has such good taste... ;-)

2 comments:

Nate said...

Getting caught up with you r blog today after about two weeks. The one about Andrew being your friend, made take particular notice. It made me want to share with you sonething I have found about myself and God and our relationship. That I will never be EXACTLY what I should be for God. There will always be something to work on. When I realized and actually accepted that I would never be whatever it was I was supposed to be, and God accepted me anyway. That lifted a lot of guilt and failure away from me. For I will never be Jesus, the only perfect one. But I can be the best me, with all of my problems as well, that I can be. God does think that is enough.

Dena G said...

I'm glad we're friends, Nate. Thanks. :-)