Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh, yeah, baby...

Check out the pie!!

It's a beautiful thing, really. I'm going in to the new year with over 25% of my outstanding debt paid off, still completely on track to be out of debt in a year (barring any unforeseen circumstances), very little Christmas debt on my credit card (nothing I won't pay this month--unlike previous years)...and feeling like I'm missing absolutely NOTHING. Because I'm not. My focus has been on people and relationships instead of STUFF this year and it's been wonderful. I'm blessed.

4 comments:

Nate said...

I am proud of you. Thanks for your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaay Dena!

Herschel said...

so good job on the debt. sorry we didnt get to see each other hardly at all this past week.

also, all i am listening to right now is the duhks. thank you for mentioning them.

NFB in NYC said...

lookin good!


my pie seems to be getting fatter...:(