Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It'll do for now...

At least, it's not nauseating Pepto Pink! It's also not the wintry atmosphere I had envisioned, but maybe I need a bit of warmth, since I'm currently chilled to the bone and wishing for a warmer climate (Florida in 30 days--yay!!)

I WAS excited about the snow today...so excited, in fact, that I loudly proclaimed "It's SNOWING!!" to everyone in our lobby this morning...not that any of them really cared, I think, nor did they particularly care to see me excitedly jumping up and down, alternating between smiling over the snow and wincing when my poor, still-tender feet hit the ground, but I proclaimed, jumped, and winced nonetheless. Ah, well...both the snow and the pain were short-lived. As was the Pepto-Bismol Pink background (long and winding road, but I eventually made it back to the original subject matter).

3 comments:

NFB in NYC said...

looks good.

I just love your office stories, and also...now that I've learned that your feet have the ability to jump up and down with minimal pain, I don't feel so terrible about smacking it the other night.

Erin said...

"Warm" is so much more fitting to the essence de Dena than is "wintry." You are warm. I like it.

Dena G said...

Thanks. :-)