Sunday, March 19, 2006

Everything's coming up daffodils!!

I love spring. Trees are budding, the sun is shining, daffodils and crocus are blooming, grass is growing, everything's turning GREEN again and it's beautiful. A new day, a new season, a new life--a new beginning. Spring is such an incredible reminder of God's unending grace...how He takes the ugly, colorless, dead things in our lives and, with one transforming breath, makes them all new and beautiful again. And He does it again and again...and again. Without fail. No matter how cold and lifeless we've become.

I'm so glad I've been feeling that transforming breath lately. I'm glad my world is greener again. And I'm glad my heart is, too.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amen. It is great to feel alive again! =) And to see life popping up all around us. Praise God.