Saturday, March 04, 2006

So...my template is all messed up...

I have NO idea what I did...it happened when I pasted in the watermelon story--all of my profile/link information got bumped to the bottom of the page and I don't know how to fix it.

Actually, if I could figure out how to change the entire template, I would. I found this REALLY COOL one called "fava beans and a glass of merlot" or something like that--it's beautiful and totally me, but I'm bloggerly-challenged enough yet that I just can't figure out how to set it up. Someday... :-)

8 comments:

Herschel said...

i looks right on my computer...

Jules said...

not on mine...the sidebar stuff is all the way down at the bottom right. we'll work on it tonight!

Erin said...

it looks jacked up on mine, too. not sure why. sorry!

Dena G said...

Oh, well..."working" on it didn't seem to help any! ;-) Guess it will stay like this for awhile, until I can get studied up on how to either a) fix it or b) change the whole template. That may take awhile...!!

Erin said...

It seems to be stuck at the "bottom" of your watermelon post. Maybe after so many posts, when that one gets pushed off your main page, it will go back to normal.

Herschel said...

it might be your browser too...sometimes, different browsers like IE or mozilla will mess different things up

NFB in NYC said...

it looks fine in mine. I am using mozilla.

Dena G said...

Maybe I should do a "word of the day"...

"Extemporaneous" was the word for yesterday. ;-)